2.- WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
By means of this legal notice, users are informed of the conditions governing access to and use of the website, which are considered to be general contracting conditions.
2.1. Free website access and use
The services that TRADNOLOGIES, S.L. provides on this website are free of charge for all users. However, some of the services provided by the provider through this website may be subject to the payment of a certain price. In this case, the user will always be informed of the paid nature of certain services, which require contracting, resulting in the application of the general conditions of sale that exist on the website when applicable, as well as the current consumer regulations.
2.3. Truthfulness of information
All information the user provides through this website must be truthful. To this end, the user guarantees the authenticity of the data provided through the enabled contact forms. It will be the user’s responsibility to always keep all the information provided to TRADNOLOGIES, S.L. up to date so that it corresponds, at all times, to their actual situation. In any case, the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages this may cause to the provider or third parties.
TRADNOLOGIES, S.L. recommends the use of this website to people over 18 years old. In order to use the services of this website, minors must always obtain prior consent from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who are ultimately responsible for all acts carried out by the minors in their care. They are responsible for determining the specific content to which minors have access; therefore, if they access inappropriate content via the Internet, they must configure mechanisms (filters, blocking, etc.) on their computers or mobile devices that allow them to limit the content available.
The user agrees to use this website in accordance with these Conditions, the Law, morality and good customs. To this end, the user will refrain from using this website for illegal or prohibited purposes, in a way that is harmful to the rights and interests of the provider, other users and third parties, or in any way that could damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer belonging to the provider or third parties.
This includes but is not limited to the user agreeing not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- Is contrary to, disregards or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised by the Constitution, international treaties and other current regulations.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent actions or that are, in general, contrary to the law, morality and public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or status, among others.
- Is contrary to the right to honour, to personal or family privacy or to one’s own image.
- In any way that harms the credibility of the provider or third parties.
- That constitutes illicit, misleading or unfair advertising.
3.- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, and access to all the content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness; nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The provider is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on our website in the event that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure it works properly. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that temporarily make access to the website impossible.
The provider excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of errors and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available to those who have accessed the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the users’ computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, as a result of the incorrect use of the website. This includes but is not limited to the following: the provider shall not be liable for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
The provider does not guarantee the continuous and permanent availability of the services, thus being exonerated from any responsibility for possible damages caused as a consequence of the lack of availability of the service due to force majeure or errors in the online networks for data transfer beyond its control, or for disconnections due to improvement or maintenance work on the equipment and computer systems. The provider shall not be liable for the interruption, suspension or termination of the information or services. Likewise, it is not responsible for possible omissions, loss of information, data, configurations, undue access or breach of confidentiality originating from technical, communications or human omission problems, or problems caused by third parties or not attributable to the provider. Nor shall it be liable for damages resulting from computer attacks or caused by viruses that affect software, communications systems or equipment used by the provider but manufactured or provided by a third party. The provider may, at its sole discretion, refuse, withdraw, suspend or block access to information and services to those users who do not comply with these conditions, at any time and without prior notice.
The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
In any case, the provider excludes any liability for damages that may be due to information or services provided or supplied by third parties, other than those offered by the provider. Any liability will be borne by the third party, whether they are a supplier, partner or otherwise.